Families First Triage Team - Social Worker - Hertfordshire - £28ph
A rare opportunity has become available in a First Triage team located in Hertfordshire.
The Triage team is a new initiative for the council, and is a team Hertfordshire are looking to roll out across the county. The successful Social worker will be supporting the Triage Manager and giving direction to the Children's Information Advice Officers.
The demands of the role mean all candidates must have previous experience as a Social Worker within front line Children's Services.
Successful candidates will enjoy working in a stable team and will enjoy benefits such as a negotiable working location, working in a more niche role, opportunity for progression, training in line with that received by permanent staff, and a long contract length.
You will have experience of…
- Working with multi-agencies
- Working to timescales
- Making decisions quickly & efficiently
- Being part of a screening environment
- Risk Assessments
- Up to date knowledge of relevant legislation
You will be…
- HCPC registered
- Eligible to work in the UK
Why Liquid Personnel?
- Discounts on groceries, clothing and many high street stores with “My Liquid Rewards”
- Access to many exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Personalised job alerts tailored to your requirements
- “Refer a Friend” bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place
- Twice weekly payroll
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.