Children's Referral & Assessment Team - Senior Social Worker - Swindon - Up to £35ph
An experienced, competent Senior Social Worker is required to start on a fast paced Children's Referral & Assessment Team. Your main duty will be to conduct initial assessments/section 47 investigations and you will occasionally progress cases to the initial CP Conference.
If successful you will benefit from high pay rates, a long term contract (6 months plus) and a supportive team with regular supervision and good management structure.
Benefits of the Children's Referral & Assessment Team Senior Social Worker role…
- Stable & supportive team
- High pay rates for the area, up to £35 LTD per hour
- Higher job security, 6 Month contract or longer
- Good transport links
- Free social work training which goes towards your HCPC
- Access to "My Liquid Rewards" discount scheme
As a Children's Referral & Assessment Team Senior Social Worker, You will have experience of…
- Promoting preventative child care and social work
- Undertaking child protection duties
- Working at a fast pace
- working on a duty rota
- Risk Assessments
- Initial Assessments
As a Children's Referral & Assessment Team Senior Social Worker, You MUST be…
- HCPC registered
- Eligible to work in the UK
- A UK license holder
Why Liquid Personnel?
- Discounts on groceries, clothing and many high street stores with “My Liquid Rewards”
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
- Networking opportunities at numerous candidate events
- “Refer a Friend” bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place
- “Find your own job” bonus - get £250 for bringing your own position to us
- Twice weekly payroll
- Free social work training events and CPD webinars
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.