Neighbourhood (CP) - Coventry - Social Worker - up to £30
There are now vacancies in the Neighbourhood team in Coventry. The ideal candidate will have gained valuable experience in court work, case management, assessments and the PLO process. The successful candidate will have a clear understanding of relevant legislation and be able to manage a case load accordingly.
Benefits of the Child Protection Social Worker role:
- Highest market rate in the North West
- Beautiful location
- Some opportunities for 4 day working weeks.
The successful Child Protection social worker will have experience of:
- Working in a busy, fast paced environment
- Liaising with other professionals
- Knowledge of relevant legislation
- Child Protection Care proceedings
- Attending Court
- Working with Public Law Outline (PLO)
- Child protection meetings
- Case conferences
- Attending LAC Reviews
As a Child Protection social worker, you must be:
- HCPC registered
- Eligible to work in the UK
- A full UK license holder
Why Liquid Personnel?
- Discounts on groceries, clothing and many high street stores with “My Liquid Rewards”
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
- Networking opportunities at numerous candidate events
- “Refer a Friend” bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place
- “Find your own job” bonus - get £250 for bringing your own position to us
- Twice weekly payroll
- Free social work training events and CPD webinars
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.