Leicester City - Children with Disabilities Team - - Social Worker - £28 per hour LTD 2 x Full Time 1 x Part Time
Our Client in Leicester City requires an experienced Social Worker to join their Children with Disabilities Team.
The successful applicant will be working as part of a hardworking and friendly team allowing an integrated service and open door management policy.
You must have experience in gaining the wishes and feelings of Children with Disabilities, case managing complex child protection matters, undertaking assessments of all types and have substantial Court experience and knowledge of Legal Procedures
Benefits of the role for the successful Children with Disabilities Social Worker are;
- Free in-house training alongside permanent members of staff
- Opportunities for Progression
- Competitive pay-rate
As Children with Disabilities Social Worker your duties will include:
- Producing Care Plans
- Attending Court and Court Reports
- Case Management
- Child Protection Work
As a Children with Disabilities Team Social Worker you will have experience of:
- Public Law Outline procedures
- Relevant legislation in relation to Adoption
- Completing work to timescales
- Liaising with Clients and Professionals/Agencies
- Managing a caseload
As a Children with Disabilities Team Social Worker, you MUST be...
- HCPC Registered
- Eligible to work in the UK
Why Liquid Personnel?
- Discounts on groceries, clothing and many high street stores with “My Liquid Rewards”
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
- Networking opportunities at numerous candidate events
- “Refer a Friend” bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place
- “Find your own job” bonus - get £250 for bringing your own position to us
- Twice weekly payroll
- Free social work training events and CPD webinars
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.