Social Worker - Children with Disabilities Team ( CWD ) - Bedford - £28ph
Our Client in Devon requires an Experienced Social worker to join their Children With Disabilities ( CWD ) team. There will be a range of statutory duties working with children with complex needs and disabilities.
This will include working with Children In Need ( CIN ), Children In Care, Children subject to Child Protection ( CP ) Plans and Court Proceedings.
The ideal Social Worker will ideally have previous experience in a Children's / Children's With Disabilities ( CWD ) role.
Benefits of the role as a Children With Disabilities ( CWD ) Social Worker:
- Varied caseload
- Good level of client interaction
- Stable team
As a Children with Disabilities ( CWD ) Social Worker you will have experience of:
- Liaising with other professionals
- Knowledge of relevant legislation
- Holding complex cases
- Core Assessments
- Working with children with disabilities
- Section 47s
- Mobilising and co-ordinating resources to meet the clients' needs
- Working on a duty rota
As a Children With Disabilities ( CWD ) Social Worker, you will be:
- HCPC registered
- Eligible to work in the UK
- A full UK license holder
Why Liquid Personnel?
- Discounts on groceries, clothing and many high street stores with “My Liquid Rewards”
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
- Networking opportunities at numerous candidate events
- “Refer a Friend” bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place
- “Find your own job” bonus get £250 for bringing your own position to us
- Twice weekly payroll
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.