Social Worker - Adults Team - 4 Vacancies - Bedfordshire - £28 per hour
Our client in Central Bedfordshire is looking for four Social Workers to join their Adults Team. The successful Social Workers will have previous post qualified experience of social work, in local government, voluntary, independent sector and hospital experience.
The post is within a team that offers a lot of support and is a great opportunity for the right individual to gain more skills. As a Social Worker, you will also have full access to all training opportunities as a permanent member of staff would.
Benefits of this Social Work role include:
- Potential for long term contract
- Supportive team and management
- Interesting case load
- Free training provided
As an Adults Social Worker you will be responsible for;
- Dealing with complex and varied cases
- Completing fact finding and full investigations
- Assess service user in Hospitals, Care Homes and their own Homes
- To manage a workload with the support of senior colleagues in accordance with the directorate and other agency policies and procedures.
- To identify the needs of clients and mobilise available resources as appropriate.
- To provide professional assistance and guidance to colleagues within the directorate and other agencies as appropriate.
- To ensure that records are kept in accordance with the policies and procedures of the directorate and other agencies.
- To maintain and develop communication and cooperation with colleagues, individuals and groups in the community and other statutory or voluntary agencies.
As an Adults Social Worker you will have experience of:
- Knowledge of relevant legislation, policies and procedures
- Ability to communicate effectively and creatively with users
- Ability to organise and prioritise work and manage time effectively
- Able to work effectively with people at all levels within the organisation and from other agencies/disciplines
- Commitment to the principles of partnership and of equal opportunities and anti-discriminatory practice
As a Social Worker you MUST:
- Be registered with the HCPC
- Have the legal right to work in the UK
- Have post qualified experience
Why Liquid Personnel?
- Discounts on groceries, clothing and many high street stores with “My Liquid Rewards”
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
- Networking opportunities at numerous candidate events
- “Refer a Friend” bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place
- “Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for brining your own position to us
- Twice weekly payroll
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.