Referral and Assessment Team - Assistant Team Manager - Reading - £38ph
Our Client in Reading requires an Assistant Team Manager to join their Referral and Assessment Team.
Responsibilities include assisting the team manager in supervision and support for the social workers, ensuring that the R&A service works efficiently and is inclusive of partners.
You will need to have experience of working within a similar role, and proven experience in management to be considered.
The successful candidate will also have experience of child and family assessments, child protection enquiries and are able to hold cases including child protection cases.
Benefits of the role….
- Excellent rates of pay
- Experienced team
- Good career progression
As a Referral and Assessment Assistant Team Manager you will have experience of….
- Assisting the team manager
- Holding supervision
- Experience of working on a duty Desk
- Section 47s
- Working in a high paced team
- Initial Assessments
- Liaising with Clients and Professionals/Agencies
- Chairing Child Protection Core Groups
- Supervised contact
- Risk Assessments
You will be….
- HCPC registered
- Eligible to work in the UK
- A car driver
Why Liquid Personnel?
- Discounts on groceries, clothing and many high street stores with “My Liquid Rewards”
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
- Networking opportunities at numerous candidate events
- “Refer a Friend” bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place
- “Find your own job” bonus - get £250 for bringing your own position to us
- Twice weekly payroll
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy