Social Worker - Fostering Team - Part Time - Reading - £32ph
Our Client in Reading requires an experienced Social Worker to join their Fostering Team. Ideal candidates must have previous fostering experience to be considered and relevant knowledge of legislation such as SGO's.
The successful applicant will provide support to foster carers, conduct Form F assessments and take cases to panel.
This is a great opportunity for a passionate and driven social worker to join a great Fostering Team.
Benefits of the role as a Fostering Social Worker:
- Varied caseload
- Good level of client interaction
- Stable team
As an experienced Fostering Social Worker you will have experience of:
- Liaising with other professionals
- Knowledge of relevant legislation
- Holding complex cases
- Proving support to foster carers
- Form F Assessments
- Assessing prospective foster carers
- Conducting initial visits
- Taking cases to panel
As a Fostering Social Worker you will be:
- HCPC registered
- Eligible to work in the UK
- A full UK license holder
Why Liquid Personnel?
• Discounts on groceries, clothing and many high street stores with “My Liquid Rewards”
• Free DBS and compliance service
• Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
• Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
• Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
• Networking opportunities at numerous candidate events
• “Refer a Friend” bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place
• “Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us
• Twice weekly payroll
• Free social work training events and CPD webinars
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.