Adults Continuing Healthcare (CHC) Social Worker - £26 - £30 - Cambridgeshire
Our client in the Cambridgeshire has an exciting opportunity in their Adults CHC Team. The post holder will be carrying out reviews and assessments of vulnerable service users using the checklist. The post holder will have previous understanding and experience of using the DST checklist and will have worked in a CHC capacity previously.
The post will involve looking to reduce costs across Cambridge County Council. The work will be autonomous and will allow the option of booking in your workload and working from home if time is managed effectively.
My client is looking to interview as soon as possible so please do not hesitate to apply.
Benefits of the role as a Adults CHC Social Worker:
- Long term contract
- Competitive pay rate
- Great location
- Regular support and supervision (if required)
- Interesting and manageable case load
- Option to work from home with Laptop and Mobile provided
As an Adults CHC Social Worker you will have experience of:
- Working with the DST checklist and CHC cases previously
- Understanding of both council and health requirements and an ability to work across and MDT environment
- Experience and an approach that would allow both negotiation and an ability to be assertive where required.
- Dealing with complex cases.
- Applying for funding and commissioning services.
- Working closely with clients' carers.
- Promoting the use of Direct Payments as and when required.
- Joint work with colleagues from other disciplines to provide holistic service to clients and their carers.
- Assessing clients' capacity with regards to decision making on issues such as housing and finances.
- Assessing eligibility of potential customers of Learning Disabilities services.
- Completing Continuing Health Care Checklist (CHC), completing assessment with colleague from CCG when clients meet the eligibility checklist and working with health funding team for clients who are jointly funded.
- Regular review of allocated clients who are placed in supported living and residential accommodation within statutory, voluntary or private organisations to ensure their agreed support plans continue to meet individual assessed needs.
- Collaborative working with providers of care homes, supported accommodation and domiciliary care packages to meet needs of service users.
- Undertaking Carers' Assessments in accordance with the Care Acts 2015 and providing appropriate support to carers as required.
- Keeping accurate client records on Swift and Wisdom for easy referencing; updating other computer generated information. Using outlook appropriately and all third party information scanned and uploaded onto Wisdom accordingly.
- Engaging in joint work with colleagues within the multi-disciplinary team.
- Participating in the duty system.
Candidates for a Adults Learning Disabilities Social Worker will be:
- HCPC registered
- Eligible to work in the UK
Why Liquid Personnel?
- Discounts on groceries, clothing and many high street stores with “My Liquid Rewards”
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
- Networking opportunities at numerous candidate events
- “Refer a Friend” bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place
- “Find your own job” bonus - get £250 for bringing your own position to us
- Twice weekly payroll
- Free social work training events and CPD webinars
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.