Community Mental Health Social Worker - Loughborough, Leicestershire £28 - £30
Leicestershire County Council are currently looking for an experienced adult social worker to join a community mental health team based in Loughborough.
This is one of the best pay rates in the local area and it's the opportunity to work within a really supportive team.
Benefits of the Community Mental Health Social Worker role:
- Excellent pay rate
- Long term opportunity
- Opportunity to progress within the community mental health specialism
Main responsibilities of the Community Mental Health Social Worker role:
- Managing a case load in an adults mental health team
- Care Act assessments
- Mental Health review tribunals
- Safeguarding vulnerable adults
- Completing mental capacity assessments
- Working on the duty rota as required
- Attending MDT meetings
As a Community Mental Health Social Worker, you MUST...
- Be eligible to work in the UK
- Be registered with the HCPC
- Have a full UK license
Why Liquid Personnel?
- Discounts on groceries, clothing and many high street stores with “My Liquid Rewards”
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
- Networking opportunities at numerous candidate events
- “Refer a Friend” bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place
- “Find your own job” bonus - get £250 for bringing your own position to us
- Twice weekly payroll
- Free social work training events and CPD webinars
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.