Child Protection Team - Social Worker - Southwark - £27ph
Our Client in Southwark requires an experienced Social Worker to join their Child Protection Team.
The Successful candidate will have recent court experience and previous experience in Child Protection, Looked after children and Children in Need.
As a Child Protection Social worker, you will hold a varied caseload, be responsible for completing assessments and reports that identify vulnerable children.
Other responsibilities include using a range of interventions to identify and if necessary protect and safeguard children who may be at risk of harm.
Benefits of the Child Protection Team Social Worker role….
- Good transport links
- Autonomy in role
- Varied caseload
As a Child Protection Social Worker you will have experience of….
- Working with children on the Child Protection Register, Looked after Children and Children in Need
- Child protection Care proceedings
- Attending Court
- Court Reports
- Working with Public Law Outline (PLO)
- Section 47s
- Core Assessments
- Child protection meetings
- Case conferences
- Attending LAC Reviews
As a Child Protection Team Social Worker, you will be….
- HCPC registered
- Eligible to work in the UK
- A UK license holder
Why Liquid Personnel?
- Discounts on groceries, clothing and many high street stores with “My Liquid Rewards”
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
- Networking opportunities at numerous candidate events
- “Refer a Friend” bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place
- “Find your own job” bonus - get £250 for bringing your own position to us
- Twice weekly payroll
- Free social work training events and CPD webinars
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.