Adults Mental Health Social Worker - Bournemouth - £27p/h
Our client in Bournemouth is looking for a social worker to join their mental health Team. The post is within a team that offers a lot of support and is a great opportunity for the right individual to gain more skills. You will also have full access to all training opportunities as a permanent member of staff would.
Benefits of the role as an Adults Mental Health Social Worker:
- Good length of contract with possible extensions
- Supportive team and management
- Interesting case load
- Free training provided
As an Adults Mental Health Social Worker you will be responsible for;
- Making assessments of need and planning appropriate responses.
- Acting under appropriate legislation to safeguard the welfare of adults including providing accommodation and seeking of legal orders.
- Monitoring and supervising clients according to statutory and Departmental requirements.
- Seeking to work in partnership with families to promote, develop and maintain a maximum quality of life.
- Providing information and advice.
- Arranging either directly or by referral the provision of additional services within a structured contractual framework, and monitoring the same.
- Maintaining records of their work as required departmentally.
- Preparing reports for Courts and professional colleagues.
- Attend and present evidence in courts of law, as necessary.
- Identify and appropriately report children and adult safeguarding concerns
As an Adults Mental Health social worker you should have...
- Experience working in an adult social worker post qualified role
- Previous experience in mental health
- Fair Access to Care Services knowledge
- Experience of completing reviews and assessments
- Involvement in handling complex caseloads
- Familiarity of the mental capacities act
As an Adults Mental Health Social Worker, you MUST be:
- HCPC registered
- Eligible to work in the UK
- A UK license holder
Why Liquid Personnel?
- Free access to our online social worker training and CPD portal (worth £500 a year)
- Discounts on groceries, clothing and many high street stores with “My Liquid Rewards”
- Access to many exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social worker knowledge
- Personalised job alerts tailored to your requirements
- “Refer a Friend” bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place
- Twice weekly payroll
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.