Social Worker - Adults Review Team - Redbridge - £28 per hour
Our client in Redbridge is looking for a social worker to join their Adult Review Team.
They need an experienced candidate to undertake community care reviews and increase uptake of self-directed support.
My client is currently interviewing so please do not hesitate to apply.
Benefits of the role as a Adults Review Social Worker:
- Long term contract
- Competitive pay rate
- Great location
- Regular support and supervision
- Interesting and manageable case load
As an Adults Review Social Worker you will:
- Carry out holistic asset based reviews
- Working experience of capacity, risk and safeguarding
- Community based experience of assessments for adults and carers
- Ability to prioritise workload
- Ability to write and verbalise evidenced based decision making and outcomes based assessments
As an Adults Review Social Worker you will be:
- HCPC registered
- Eligible to work in the UK
Why Liquid Personnel?
• Discounts on groceries, clothing and many high street stores with “My Liquid Rewards”
• Free DBS and compliance service
• Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
• Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
• Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
• Networking opportunities at numerous candidate events
• “Refer a Friend” bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place
• “Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us
• Twice weekly payroll
• Free social work training events and CPD webinars
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.