Social Worker - Child In Need ( CIN) - Jersey - £35-37p/h
An exciting opportunity has arisen in Jersey to join the child protection / children in need team. This role offers high rates of pay to aid with relocation, and there is reduced fees on accommodation, plus travel at the beginning and end of contract. The role will offer a different style of working as you will be living in the same community.
Jersey is currently undergoing a restructure in which you will take one out of every five weeks duty and continue to hold the cases picked up. The ideal candidate will be able to start with short notice.
Benefits of this role as a Children In Need Social Worker:
- Good rates of pay knowledge
- Well managed team
- Good level of client interaction
- Full access to My Liquid Rewards
The successful Children In Need Social Worker will have experience of:
- Liaising with other professionals
- Knowledge of relevant legislation
- Working with children on the Child Protection Register, Looked after Children and Children in Need.
- Child Protection Care proceedings
- Attending Court
- Working with Public Law Outline (PLO)
- Chairing Child Protection conferences
- Child protection meetings
- Case conferences
- Attending LAC Reviews
- Court Reports
- Presenting evidence in court
- Attending Reviews
As a Children In Need Social Worker you will be:
- HCPC registered
- Eligible to work in the UK
Why Liquid Personnel?
• Discounts on groceries, clothing and many high street stores with “My Liquid Rewards”
• Free DBS and compliance service
• Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
• Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
• Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
• Networking opportunities at numerous candidate events
• “Refer a Friend” bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place
• “Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us
• Twice weekly payroll
• Free social work training events and CPD webinars
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.