Social Worker - Child Protection - Nottingham - £28 - 30ph
My client in Nottingham requires an experienced social worker to start as soon as possible within their busy child protection team. To apply, candidates should be comfortable in managing a varied caseload and meeting time scales. The successful candidate will have valuable and recent experience within a child protection team.
As a Social Worker you will have experience writing reports, working with Public Law Outline, initiating S47.
Ideal candidates would be confident in the court arena with experience in handling care proceedings.
Benefits of the role as a Child Protection Social Worker include:
- Potential for long contract with set hours (37 hours)
- Focused Geographical area
- Supportive Team
- Free parking and mileage expenses
- Excellent after care service
The successful Child Protection Social Worker will have experience of:
- Working in a busy, fast paced environment
- Liaising with other professionals
- Knowledge of relevant legislation
- Child Protection Care proceedings
- Attending Court
- Working with Public Law Outline (PLO)
- Child protection meetings
- Case conferences
- Attending LAC Reviews
As a Child Protection Social Worker, you will be:
- HCPC registered
- Eligible to work in the UK
Why Liquid Personnel?
• Discounts on groceries, clothing and many high street stores with “My Liquid Rewards”
• Free DBS and compliance service
• Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
• Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
• Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
• Networking opportunities at numerous candidate events
• “Refer a Friend” bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place
• “Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us
• Twice weekly payroll
• Free social work training events and CPD webinars
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.