Social Worker - Children's Safeguarding Team - Worcestershire - Up to £30 p/h
Worcestershire is a stable and good authority looking for a Child Protection Social Worker to join one of there teams for long term sickness cover. The team has had very few agency workers in the past and you will be part of a strong and supportive group of experienced and newly qualified Social Workers. With Permanent managers this is a good opportunity for anyone looking to develop their skills in Long Term Safeguarding.
Benefits of this Child Protection ( CP ) role:
- Long term contracts
- Central location
- Career progression
The successful Child Protection Social Worker will have experience of:
- Liaising with other professionals
- Knowledge of relevant legislation
- Working with children on the Child Protection Register, Looked after Children and Children in Need.
- Attending Court
- Working with Public Law Outline (PLO)
- Single Assessments
- Chairing Child Protection conferences
- Child Protection meetings
- Case conferences
- Attending LAC Reviews
As a Child Protection Social Worker, you MUST be:
- HCPC registered
- Eligible to work in the UK
- Have full license and use of own vehicle.
Why Liquid Personnel?
- Discounts on groceries, clothing and many high street stores with “My Liquid Rewards”
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
- Networking opportunities at numerous candidate events
- “Refer a Friend” bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place
- “Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us
- Twice weekly payroll
- Free social work training events and CPD webinars
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.