Social Worker - Child Protection - South London - Up to £32ph
My client in South London requires several experienced social workers to join an established Child Protection teams in South London. Successful candidates will benefit from extremely good pay and a good management structure providing continued support. The successful candidate will be comfortable managing approximately 12 - 16 cases which is capped at 18 and will have experience in writing reports, working with Public Law Outline, initiating S47 and confidence in court. Candidates must have recent experience in child protection and children in need cases.
Benefits of the role include:
- Above average market rates
- Opportunities for progression
- Face to face review with Liquid Personnel consultant
- Good level of client interaction
- Good management support
- Regular supervision and team meetings
- Desirable working environment
- Full access to My Liquid Rewards
- Fantastic after care and continued support from Liquid Personnel consultant
- Caseloads are good and hold no more than 18 in total including 2-3 court cases.
The successful Child Protection Social Worker will have experience of:
- Knowledge of relevant legislation
- Working with children on the Child Protection Register, Looked after Children and Children in Need.
- Child Protection Care proceedings
- Attending Court
- Working with Public Law Outline (PLO)
- Chairing Child Protection conferences
- Child protection meetings
- Case conferences
- Attending LAC Reviews
As a Child Protection Social Worker, you will be:
- HCPC registered
- Eligible to work in the UK
Why Liquid Personnel?
- Discounts on groceries, clothing and many high street stores with “My Liquid Rewards”
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
- Networking opportunities at numerous candidate events
- “Refer a Friend” bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place
- “Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for brining your own position to us
- Twice weekly payroll
Liquid Personnel is a specialist social work recruitment consultancy, and our knowledgeable staff can undertake tailor-made searches to find the ideal social work jobs for you.
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.