Leaving Care 16+ Team - Social Worker - London Borough of Bromley Council - £30ph
Our Client in London Borough of Bromley Council requires a Safeguarding / Child Protections / Care Planning Social Worker to join their Leaving Care 16+ Team.
The main responsibilities in the leaving care 16+ team is to work under the Children Act 1989 and other relevant legislation with respect to children in need, particularly those in need of protection and those looked after by the authority.
As part of the Leaving Care Team as a Safeguarding / child protection / care planning social worker you will need experience of …
- Knowledge and experience of work with children and families in a Local Authority setting
- Knowledge and experience of the legal framework relevant to child protection, Looked After Children and Care Leavers
- Good communication skills, verbal and written
Benefits of the Leaving Care Team social worker role include …
- Training opportunities
- Experienced Team with a good career progression
- Admin support available
- Manageable case load
You will be….
- HCPC registered
- Eligible to work in the UK
- A full UK license holder
Why Liquid Personnel?
- Discounts on groceries, clothing and many high street stores with “My Liquid Rewards”
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
- Networking opportunities at numerous candidate events
- “Refer a Friend” bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place
- “Find your own job” bonus - get £250 for bringing your own position to us
- Twice weekly payroll
- Free social work training events and CPD webinars
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.