Social Worker - Fostering Recruitment & Assessment - Northamptonshire - up to £32 p/h
Our client in Northamptonshire requires an enthusiastic Social Worker to join their Fostering Recruitment & Assessment team. You will be joining an extremely successful team with a supportive manager and enjoy a great level of flexibility and support. Due to the fast paced nature of this role, candidates are required to have post qualified experience.
The suitable candidate will need to have relevant experience within fostering, within the role there will be duty responsibilities, including managing initial enquires about fostering that are received into the service.
Willingness to support Fostering and Adoption recruitment activity out of hours when required, such as evenings and weekends.
Benefits of the role as a Fostering Social Worker:
- Stable Team.
- Good length of contract.
- Competitive rate.
As a Fostering Social Worker, you will have experience of:
- Proving support to foster carers
- Form F Assessments
- Assessing and Identifying prospective foster carers
- Supporting prospective foster carers in making them suitable to foster
- Residential Placements for Looked After Children and LA Interim housing Duty
- Conducting initial visits
- Taking cases to panel
You MUST be:
- HCPC registered.
- Eligible to work in the UK.
- A full UK license holder
Why Liquid Personnel?
- Discounts on groceries, clothing and many high street stores with “My Liquid Rewards”
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
- Networking opportunities at numerous candidate events
- “Refer a Friend” bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place
- “Find your own job” bonus - get £250 for bringing your own position to us
- Twice weekly payroll
- Free social work training events and CPD webinars
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.