Response and Rehabilitation/Hospital Discharge Team - Social Worker - London Borough of Richmond upon Thames Council - £15ph
Our Client in London Borough of Richmond upon Thames Council requires a qualified Social Worker to join their Response and Rehabilitation / Hospital Discharge team.
An experienced social worker with excellent knowledge of their field and confidence in working within a hospital environment is required by my client for an immediate vacancy.
You will be part of a Large Multidisciplinary Team and deal with Hospital Discharges. The individual will need to undertake assessment of risk involving safeguarding of vulnerable adults/carers and their families across a range of settings. You will be responsible for carrying out caseloads and meeting agreed targets. You will also assess the mental capacity of service users and recommend appropriate care.
As part of the response and rehabilitation discharge social worker you will have experience of …
- Working with vulnerable adults in a hospital setting
- Have sound knowledge of the new Care Act
- Safeguarding investigations
- Mental Capacity Assessments
- Providing an urgent response when required
Benefits of the response and rehabilitation / hospital discharge team social worker role …
- Long term contract
- Good management structure
- Good level of client interaction
You will be….
- HCPC registered
- Eligible to work in the UK
- A full UK license holder
Why Liquid Personnel?
- Discounts on groceries, clothing and many high street stores with “My Liquid Rewards”
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
- Networking opportunities at numerous candidate events
- “Refer a Friend” bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place
- “Find your own job” bonus - get £250 for bringing your own position to us
- Twice weekly payroll
- Free social work training events and CPD webinars
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.