Referral and Assessment Team - Social Worker - West Sussex County Council - £33ph
Our Client in West Sussex County Council requires a Social Worker to join their Referral and Assessment Team.
The successful candidate is required to use professional knowledge to assess, monitor and review social care needs of individuals, relatives and carers and to arrange the provision of appropriate care services. You must be capable of devising individual care plans based on needs and risks and take appropriate action, in conjunction with other agencies, to protect vulnerable people.
As part of the referral and assessment team you must be able to use paper and computerised case recording systems, produce reports and capture and analyse information. Some knowledge of care benefits, fees and allowances would be helpful.
To be a social worker in the referral and assessment team you will need the below experience …
- Experience of Undertaking Child and Family Assessments
- Section 47 inquiries and intervention and planning for 'Children in Need'
- Managing agreed case loads
- Offering support and guidance
Some of the benefits of working in the referral and assessment team are …
- Admin support available
- Good transport links with central location
- Access to my liquid rewards
You will be….
- HCPC registered
- Eligible to work in the UK
- A full UK license holder
Why Liquid Personnel?
- Discounts on groceries, clothing and many high street stores with “My Liquid Rewards”
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
- Networking opportunities at numerous candidate events
- “Refer a Friend” bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place
- “Find your own job” bonus - get £250 for bringing your own position to us
- Twice weekly payroll
- Free social work training events and CPD webinars
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.