Social Worker - Hospital Discharge - Derbyshire - £20.80 per hour
An opportunity has arisen in Derbyshire for a Qualified Social Worker to join their hospital discharge team in Walton Hospital, Chesterfield. This is a fantastic opportunity to join a well-managed, supportive and structured team.
The successful candidate will be working in a multi-agency team in a fast paced environment. The main responsibility to be facilitating safe and timely hospital discharges.
Benefits of the role as a Hospital Discharge Social Worker:
- Supportive line manager
- Potential long term opportunity
- 3 month contract which is likely to be extended
Typical duties as a Hospital Discharge Social Worker:
- Carrying out a high number of assessments across the county
- Arranging safe and timely discharge plans
- Mental capacity assessments leading to best interest decision
- Working closely with the police to ensure the safeguarding of vulnerable adults
- Report writing
- Attending multi-disciplinary meetings
- Assessing eligibility for continuing health care applications
- Risk management issues
- Be eligible to work in the UK
- Be registered with the HCPC
- Have a full UK license
Why Liquid Personnel?
• Discounts on groceries, clothing and many high street stores with “My Liquid Rewards”
• Free DBS and compliance service
• Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
• Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
• Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
• Networking opportunities at numerous candidate events
• “Refer a Friend” bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place
• “Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us
• Twice weekly payroll
• Free social work training events and CPD webinars
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.