Social Worker - Adoption - Lewisham - £28 per hour
Liquid Personnel is currently looking for an experienced and dedicated social worker to work full time within an adoption team based in Lewisham. The ideal candidate will possess highly developed specialist knowledge of social work practice in children's services and be registered with the HCPC.
The starting pay rate for this locum social worker job is £28 per hour and is an initial 3 month contract.
Responsibilities as a Adoption Social Worker:
- Must have completed 1st year ASYE
- Immediate start desirable.
- The successful candidate will carry out assessments, worked on complex cases and offer support and advice to adopters.
- Contributing to and review the development of ongoing initiatives to achieve a more effective use of resources within Children & Families Services.
- Initiating and developing close working partnerships with statutory agencies, voluntary and private sector agencies, carers and those with parental responsibility in order to facilitate effective service delivery.
- Informing advising, counselling and supporting clients and carer's, individually and in group settings, to relieve stress and modify attitudes of behaviour to meet the needs of the client.
Requirements of the social worker:
- Degree or equivalent in social work
- Current HCPC registration
- Significant senior level frontline experience within children's services
- Must have extensive post qualified adoption experience
Why Liquid Personnel?
• Discounts on groceries, clothing and many high street stores with “My Liquid Rewards”
• Free DBS and compliance service
• Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
• Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
• Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
• Networking opportunities at numerous candidate events
• “Refer a Friend” bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place
• “Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us
• Twice weekly payroll
• Free social work training events and CPD webinars
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.