Social Worker - Transitions Team - Northamptonshire - £28ph
Northamptonshire are currently recruiting for experienced social workers across different teams in Kettering and Northampton. These are based within locality teams who specialise with younger adults and transitions.
They are long term opportunities and flexible working is available at managers discretion.
Benefits of the role as a Adult Transition Social Worker:
- Competitive pay rate of £28 per hour
- Supportive team manager
- Mixed case load
- Flexible working negotiable
Typical duties as a Adults Transition Social Worker:
- Short Term and Long Term Involvement
- Care and Support Assessments
- Carers Assessments
- Complex Mental Capacity Assessments
- Safeguarding Investigations
- Multi Agency Meetings / Care Planning
- Personal Budgets including managed budgets, provider managed account and cash payments
- Direct Payments
As an Adults Transitions Social Worker, you MUST be:
- Be eligible to work in the UK
- Be registered with the HCPC
- Have a full UK license
Why Liquid Personnel?
- Discounts on groceries, clothing and many high street stores with “My Liquid Rewards”
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
- Networking opportunities at numerous candidate events
- “Refer a Friend” bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place
- “Find your own job” bonus - get £250 for bringing your own position to us
- Twice weekly payroll
- Free social work training events and CPD webinars
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.