Adult Safeguarding Team - Social Worker - Bournemouth - £32.38 per hour
Part time - 18.5 hours per week
Our client is looking for an experienced social worker to join a Adult Safeguarding Team. As a social worker you will be able to carry a case load, work at a fast pace and under pressure. Previous experience of working within a safeguarding team would be highly beneficial.
The post is within a team that offers a lot of support and is a great opportunity for the right individual to gain more skills.
Benefits of the role as a Adults Safeguarding Social Worker:
- Competitive pay rates
- Long contracts available
- Well performing local authority
- Supportive team
- Good reputation
- Low staff turnover
Main duties of the role as a Adults Safeguarding Social Worker:
- Safeguarding investigations
- Fair Access to Care Services
- Completing reviews and assessments
- Handling complex caseloads
- Working with the mental capacities act
- Demonstrate and ensure high standards and probity with Council policy, standards and the law.
- To identify the needs of clients and mobilise available resources as appropriate.
- Work corporately and in line with overall Council objectives to enable the breaking down of departmental barriers and the delivery of the Council's improvement agenda.
- To provide professional assistance and guidance to colleagues within the directorate and other agencies as appropriate.
As a Adults Safeguarding Social Worker, you will be:
- HCPC registered
- Eligible to work in the UK
- Experienced at social worker
Why Liquid Personnel?
• Discounts on groceries, clothing and many high street stores with “My Liquid Rewards”
• Free DBS and compliance service
• Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
• Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
• Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
• Networking opportunities at numerous candidate events
• “Refer a Friend” bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place
• “Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us
• Twice weekly payroll
• Free social work training events and CPD webinars
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.