Social Worker - Youth Support Team - South West London - £30p/h
We are looking for a Social Worker who is enthusiastic about engaging with adolescents, have good direct work and assessment skills especially children subject to Child Protection plans, children looked after including writing Pathway Plans and children in need under S17. Ideally experience of using the Signs of Safety model would be helpful.
Youth Support Team is a multi-disciplinary team of Social Workers, Connexions PA, a Parenting Worker, Psychologist, Positive Activities workers. We work with 14-18 year old's who are children in need (S17) or on child protection plans or Looked After.
Benefits of the role as a Youth Support Social Worker:
- Competitive pay rates
- Long contracts available
- Well performing local authority
- Supportive team
- Good reputation
- Low staff turnover
You will be:
- HCPC registered
- Eligible to work in the UK
Why Liquid Personnel?
• Discounts on groceries, clothing and many high street stores with “My Liquid Rewards”
• Free DBS and compliance service
• Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
• Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
• Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
• Networking opportunities at numerous candidate events
• “Refer a Friend” bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place
• “Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us
• Twice weekly payroll
• Free social work training events and CPD webinars
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.