Experienced Social Worker - Children in Need ( CIN ) Team - Southwark - £27ph
An exciting role has become available in a Children In Need ( CIN ) Team in Southwark. Our client requires an Experienced Social Work to join the team.
Previous experience in Children in Need ( CIN ), Child Protection ( CP ) and Looked after Children is essential.
Your role will include providing an appropriate service to the more vulnerable service users and children with complex needs. Court work is also expected as well as knowledge and experience with Section 47's.
Benefits of the role as a Children In Need Social Worker:
- Varied caseload
- Good level of client interaction
- Good transport links
As a Children in Need Social Worker you will have experience of:
- Working with children on the Child Protection Register, Looked after Children and Children in Need
- Child protection Care proceedings
- Attending Court
- Court Reports
- Working with Public Law Outline (PLO)
- Section 47s
- Core Assessments
- Child protection meetings
- Case conferences
- Attending LAC Reviews
You will be:
- HCPC registered
- Eligible to work in the UK
- A full UK license holder
Why Liquid Personnel?
• Discounts on groceries, clothing and many high street stores with “My Liquid Rewards”
• Free DBS and compliance service
• Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
• Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
• Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
• Networking opportunities at numerous candidate events
• “Refer a Friend” bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place
• “Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us
• Twice weekly payroll
• Free social work training events and CPD webinars
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.