Social Worker - Adults Reviewing Project - Islington - £25-28ph
A unique opportunity has arisen for a Social Worker to join the review project team in the London Borough of Islington. This is an exciting opportunity to work in a new emerging team in a multi-disciplinary setting. My client is keen to interview the right people as soon as possible, so if this sounds of interest to you, please don't hesitate to apply.
Benefits of the role as a Adults Review Social Worker:
- Access to 'My Liquid Rewards' exclusive discount scheme
- Stable Team
- Good length of contract
- Interesting workload without carrying caseloads
The main responsibilities for this role are:
- Working in the adults review team, you will be focusing on delivering high quality reassessments that address the needs of vulnerable people across a range of priorities including nursing and residential care
- To make appropriate assessments of individual's social care needs, within specified time limits and in collaboration with health and other relevant agencies, taking into consideration the wishes of individuals and their carers
- To maintain a range of costed resource information accessible to users, carers and other colleagues.
- To respond professionally to requests for assistance, taking sufficient basic information about the needs in question so as to be able to determine the level and type of assessment required.
- To maintain up to date case records in line with national and local policies, practices and procedures and to write reports to a professional standard that inform Management.
As a Adults Review Social Worker, you will have experience of:
- Previous post qualified experience within adult services
- Carrying out assessments and reviews in the community
- Working in a fast and accurate manner
As a Adults Review Social Worker, you MUST be:
- HCPC registered
- Eligible to work in the UK
Why Liquid Personnel?
- Discounts on groceries, clothing and many high street stores with “My Liquid Rewards” •
- Free DBS and compliance service •
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies •
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge •
- Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK •
- Networking opportunities at numerous candidate events • “
- Refer a Friend” bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place • “
- Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us •
- Twice weekly payroll •
- Free social work training events and CPD webinars
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.