Advanced Practitioner - Adults Complex Cases Team - Greenwich - £30ph
An exciting opportunity for a skilled advanced practitioner has arisen in the Complex Cases Team in Greenwich. This is a great chance for a Senior Social Worker to secure a highly sought after position with a long term contract in a supportive team.
The Social Worker will be expected to have knowledge and experience working within an adult's statutory complex care setting, possess safeguarding knowledge, managing complex cases, and having strong capabilities in problem solving and supervisory experience.
Benefits of this role as an Adults Complex Care Senior Social Worker:
- Long Term Contract
- Supportive Team
- Great Location
- Full access to My Liquid Rewards
The successful Adults Complex Care Senior Social Worker will have experience of:
- Post qualified experience working with adults either in a locality or hospital team
- Experience of adults safeguarding enquires from start to finish
- Experience of compiling individual budgets
- Experience of review and assessment
- Understand the legal ramifications of recording and have a high standard of report writing
- Competent IT skills
- Dealing with complex and varied cases
- Completing Safeguarding enquiries
- Completing fact finding and full investigations
- Assess service user in Hospitals, Care Homes and their own Homes
- Managing a workload with the support of senior colleagues in accordance with the directorate and other agency policies and procedures.
- Identifying the needs of clients and mobilise available resources as appropriate.
- Providing professional assistance and guidance to colleagues within the directorate and other agencies as appropriate.
- Ensuring that records are kept in accordance with the policies and procedures of the directorate and other agencies.
- Maintaining and developing communication and cooperation with colleagues, individuals and groups in the community and other statutory or voluntary agencies.
As an Adults Complex Care Senior Social Worker you will be:
- HCPC registered
- Eligible to work in the UK
- Good with IT systems
Why Liquid Personnel?
• Discounts on groceries, clothing and many high street stores with “My Liquid Rewards”
• Free DBS and compliance service
• Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
• Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
• Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
• Networking opportunities at numerous candidate events
• “Refer a Friend” bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place
• “Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us
• Twice weekly payroll
• Free social work training events and CPD webinars
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.