Social Worker - Multi Agency Safeguarding Hub (MASH) - Darlington
Our Client in Darlington requires a Social Worker to join their new Multi-Agency Safeguarding Hub - MASH team. This is an excellent opportunity to join an interesting new team with a high pay rate and very little travelling required. The candidate preferably needs to have assessment experience.
Darlington will ensure you're sufficiently supported through your placement, can be flexible with the hours depending on the team and will help you develop even as an Agency social worker through your time there.
In this MASH role, you will benefit from:
- Good management
- Long-term contract
- Office based work
As a MASH Social Worker, you will be required:
- Maintain constructive relationships with a broad range of internal and external stakeholders and specifically with the Police, Health, Education, Probation and voluntary sectors to ensure safeguarding referrals are responded to robustly and are effectively signposted.
- Record, interpret and present social care information and issues that can impact on the risk or needs assessment of the child/young person. This may involve disclosing proportionate and relevant information related to the parents/carers or siblings.
- Escalate evidence of ineffective safeguarding arrangements within or outside the MASH.
- Explain clearly, and with sound rationale, highly complex safeguarding information to a wide range of professionals.
- Participate in the MASH multi-agency risk analysis to inform case Management advising where necessary and challenging decisions where appropriate.
As a MASH Social Worker, you will have experience of:
- Working on a Duty Rota
- Working in a fast-paced, demanding team
- Multi-agency working
- Risk Assessments
- Screening referrals
As a MASH Social Worker, you will be:
- HCPC registered
- Eligible to work in the UK
- A fully qualified social worker
Why Liquid Personnel?
• Discounts on groceries, clothing and many high street stores with “My Liquid Rewards”
• Free DBS and compliance service
• Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
• Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
• Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
• Networking opportunities at numerous candidate events
• “Refer a Friend” bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place
• “Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us
• Twice weekly payroll
• Free social work training events and CPD webinars
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.