Social Worker - Children In Need/Child Protection - Wirral - £21.18 p/h
Our Client in Wirral require a Social Worker to join their fast paced Child Protection ( CP ) & Children In Need ( CIN ) team. The successful candidate will be working in a professional setting with a motivated team.
Duties as a Child Protection & CIN Social Worker will include, conducting Core Assessments and work with children who are the subject of Child Protection Plan.
Benefits of the role as a Child Protection / Children In Need Social Worker:
- Excellent rate of pay
- Good location
- Supportive team
- Manageable caseload
- Access to ''My Liquid Rewards''
- Experienced manager
- Good management structure
As a Child Protection / Children In Need Social Worker, you will be responsible for:
- Single Assessments
- Attending LAC Reviews
- Attending Children in Need Meetings
- Child Protection Visits
- Managing a large case load
- Writing reports for a variety of audiences
- Court work
- Section 47s
As a Child Protection / Child In Need Social Worker, you will be:
- HCPC registered
- Eligible to work in the UK
Why Liquid Personnel?
- Discounts on groceries, clothing and many high street stores with “My Liquid Rewards”
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
- Networking opportunities at numerous candidate events
- “Refer a Friend” bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place
- “Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us
- Twice weekly payroll
- Free social work training events and CPD webinars
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.