Social Worker - Adults Learning Disabilities - Lancashire - £20.06ph
We are currently looking for Social Worker to come on board a busy Learning Disabilities team in Lancashire.
Due to the nature of the role, our client has specified that the successful candidate must have experience of working with Adults with Learning Disabilities and the ability to handle a complex caseload. Successful Social Workers will be responsible for carrying out reviews and assessments of the needs of people with learning disabilities against criteria for service.
Benefits Of The Role as a Adults Learning Disabilities Social Worker:
- Well managed team
- Opportunity for progression
- Easily accessible location
- Regular Supervision from management
- Access to "My Liquid Rewards" discount scheme
Responsibilities Of The Role as a Adults Learning Disabilities Social Worker:
- Working with adults with a learning disability
- Having up to date knowledge of the Care Act 2014
- Carrying out Mental Capacity Assessments
- Managing a varied and complex caseload
- Devising cost appropriate support plans then implement them
- Working to ensure the protection of vulnerable adults
- Promoting service users choices, control and independent
- Supporting service users to live safely and independently in their own homes
As An Adults Learning Disabilities Social Worker, You Must Be:
- HCPC Registered
- Eligible to work n The UK
Why Liquid Personnel?
• Discounts on groceries, clothing and many high street stores with “My Liquid Rewards”
• Free DBS and compliance service
• Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
• Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
• Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
• Networking opportunities at numerous candidate events
• “Refer a Friend” bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place
• “Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us
• Twice weekly payroll
• Free social work training events and CPD webinars
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.