Social Worker - Adults Community Mental Health - Lancashire - £20.06ph
We are searching for a Social Worker to come on board an integrated Community Mental Health Team ( CMHT ) in Central Lancashire.
The successful candidate will have experience of working within Mental Health and have the ability to provide assessment, support planning, risk management and Care Coordination for vulnerable adults.
Benefits Of The Role as a CMHT Social Worker:
- Working in a well managed team
- Regular supervision from management
- Competitive pay rate
- Varied and complex caseload
- Opportunity to gain invaluable experience
- Excellent working location
- Access to "My Liquid Rewards" discount scheme
Responsibilities Of The Role as a CMHT Social Worker Include:
- Writing Assessments
- Support Planning
- Risk Management and Care Coordination
- Identifying the needs of clients and mobilise available resources as appropriate
- Working closely with the authorities to ensure the safeguarding of vulnerable adults
As a CMHT Social Worker, You Must Be:
- HCPC Registered
- Eligible To Work In The UK
Why Liquid Personnel?
• Discounts on groceries, clothing and many high street stores with “My Liquid Rewards”
• Free DBS and compliance service
• Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
• Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
• Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
• Networking opportunities at numerous candidate events
• “Refer a Friend” bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place
• “Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us
• Twice weekly payroll
• Free social work training events and CPD webinars
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.