First Response Team - Social Worker - Harrow - £32ph
I am currently looking for a social worker to take advantage of a rare opportunity in a First Response team in Harrow.
The service that the successful candidate will be working for operates through an innovative systemic management structure which allows for the consistent fair allocation of case loads.
Due to the nature of this role my client has specified that candidates must have a minimum of two years post qualifying experience within front line Children's Services.
Benefits of the role as a First Response Social Worker:
- Agency workers will receive training such as; full induction, CSE, Neglect toolkit and Housing/Homelessness training
- Flexible working/condensed hours can be considered
- Long contract length
- Weekly POD meetings
- Opportunity for progression
As a First Response Social Worker, you will have experience of:
- Dealing with complex cases
- CIN and CP plans
- Section 47s
- Single assessments
- Supervised contact
- Risk Assessments
- Up to date knowledge of relevant legislation
You will be:
- HCPC registered
- Eligible to work in the UK
Why Liquid Personnel?
• Discounts on groceries, clothing and many high street stores with “My Liquid Rewards”
• Free DBS and compliance service
• Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
• Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
• Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
• Networking opportunities at numerous candidate events
• “Refer a Friend” bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place
• “Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us
• Twice weekly payroll
• Free social work training events and CPD webinars
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.