Social Worker - Children & Families - Devon - Up to £31 p/h
We are currently seeking a social worker to fill placements in the team in Devon. You will benefit from long term contracts. As a social worker you should have a background knowledge in multi-agency work, child protection and children in need, with assessment knowledge, single assessment and section 47's.
The position has potential for longer contract and will need post qualified experience in order to be successful joining this stable and experienced team.
Benefits of the role for the successful Children & Families Social Worker are:
- Competitive rates
- Long term contract
- Good management structure
- Experienced team
As a Children & Families Social Worker you will have experience of:
- Court Reports
- Working with Public Law Outline (PLO)
- Section 47s
- Core Assessments
- Child protection meetings
- Case conferences
- Attending LAC Reviews
As a Children and Families Social Worker, you MUST:
- Be HCPC registered
- Be eligible to work in the UK
- Have a full UK license with access to your own vehicle
Why Liquid Personnel?
• Discounts on groceries, clothing and many high street stores with “My Liquid Rewards”
• Free DBS and compliance service
• Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
• Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
• Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
• Networking opportunities at numerous candidate events
• “Refer a Friend” bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place
• “Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us
• Twice weekly payroll
• Free social work training events and CPD webinars
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.