Child Protection - Social Worker - Doncaster - £27p/h
2 experienced Social Workers are required to join a Child Protection Team in Doncaster. This is a fantastic opportunity to work in a well structured and supportive team. There is a high amount of interest in working for this council so APPLY NOW and don't miss out on this fantastic opportunity.
To be considered to work in Doncaster as a social worker in the child protection team you must have relevant post-qualified experience.
Benefits of working as a Child Protection social worker in Doncaster:
- Stable team
- Free Parking
- Pleasant, modern office
- Training opportunities
- Pleasant geographical area
- Access to "My Liquid Rewards" discount scheme
You will have experience of:
- Assessment of need and risk.
- Section 47 Investigations
- Promoting preventative child care and social work.
- Undertaking child protection duties
- Court work
- Public and Private law care proceedings
- Implement all aspects of child care policy e.g. family placement.
- Working within the Looked After Children system
You MUST be…
- HCPC registered
- Eligible to work in the UK
- Have a full UK driving licence
Why Liquid Personnel?
- Discounts on groceries, clothing and many high street stores with “My Liquid Rewards”
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
- Networking opportunities at numerous candidate events
- “Refer a Friend” bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place
- “Find your own job” bonus - get £250 for bringing your own position to us
- Twice weekly payroll
- Free social work training events and CPD webinars
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.