Social Worker - Adults Safeguarding Team - Blackburn - £22.37p/h
Our client in Blackburn has an exciting opportunity in their Adults Safeguarding Team. They are looking for someone to start as soon as possible, to contribute to the delivery of an effective Adult social care service as part of a social work team, improving outcomes for Adults and Carers.
Benefits of The Adults Safeguarding Team Social Worker Role:
- Competitive pay rate
- Regular support and supervision
- Small and welcoming team
- Easily accessible location
- Access to "My Liquid Rewards" discount scheme
As an Adult Safeguarding Social Worker you will have experience of:
- Managing caseloads dependent upon experience, grade of post and complexity of cases, utilising specialist knowledge for appropriate interventions, needs and risk assessments, care planning and safeguarding investigations.
- Carrying out high quality assessments, using person-centred, community focused, and multi-agency interventions to bring about positive change through developing effective relationships and to secure the best outcomes for service users and carers.
- Developing and maintaining strong relationships with specialists, support groups and networks to strengthen support available to service users and their families/carers.
As an Adults Safeguarding Social Worker, You Must Be:
- HCPC registered
- Eligible to work in the UK
Why Liquid Personnel?
- Discounts on groceries, clothing and many high street stores with “My Liquid Rewards”
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
- Networking opportunities at numerous candidate events
- “Refer a Friend” bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place
- “Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us
- Twice weekly payroll
- Free social work training events and CPD webinars
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.