Assistant Team Manager - Adult Services - Dudley - £27 per hour
There is an opportunity for an Assistant Team Manager to join a Complex and Inclusion Team in Dudley. This is an exciting managerial opportunity within an adults service in the West Midlands. Please don't hesitate in applying for the post as they are looking to appoint as soon as possible.
Benefits of the role:
- Management opportunity
- Chance to develop and maintain skills
- Supportive team
Key responsibilities as an Assistant Team Manager include:
- Provide professional leadership to a team of social workers and non0qualified staff
- Manage the performance and the practice quality of the team
- Fulfill duties as determined by the Team Manager
- Oversee and lead safeguarding S42 enquiries, chairing case conferences and planning meetings as appropriate.
- Provide and maintain expertise in specialist assessments and interventions as appropriate.
- Where appropriate, demonstrate a critical understanding on perspectives on specialist areas e.g. Learning Disabilities, Autism; Dementia; Sensory Impairment, Physical Disabilities, etc.
Requirements of this Assistant Team Manager role include:
- Be eligible to work in the UK
- Be registered with the HCPC
- Have a full UK license
Why Liquid Personnel?
- Discounts on groceries, clothing and many high street stores with “My Liquid Rewards”
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
- Networking opportunities at numerous candidate events
- “Refer a Friend” bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place
- “Find your own job” bonus - get £250 for bringing your own position to us
- Twice weekly payroll
- Free social work training events and CPD webinars
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.