Senior Social Worker - Children with Disabilities Integrated Team - Derby City - £28.50 -29p/h
Our Client in Derby City requires an advanced social worker to join their fast paced integrated Disabled Childrens Team with Child Protection. This is a great opportunity to join a team that offers experience in a variety of areas. The successful candidate will have gained valuable experience in front line services. They will be covering cp,lac,cin whilst working alongside cwd.
Benefits of the role as a CWD Senior Social Worker:
- Stable council
- Competitive pay-rate
- Good staff retention
- Access to the "My Liquid Rewards" exclusive discount scheme
The work is varied but typically duties as a CWD Senior Social Worker include:
- Social Work Interventions with Service user and their carers,
- Children's Act Assessments,
- CIN Reviews
- LAC Reviews
- Care Act Assessments
- Commissioning Services including Joint Commissioning with health
- Adult Safeguard Work
- Children Safeguards work
As a CWD Senior Social Worker you will:
- Have experience working in the statutory sector with Children and/or adults with a disability.
- Have a good knowledge of Children's and Adults legislation and Guidance.
- Be a experienced negotiator
- Have the ability to deputise in Team Manager Absence
- Have the ability to maintain and develop accurate records.
- Have experience of Court and Report writing skills
- Have the ability to motivate support and offer supervision both formally and informally to team
As a CWD Senior Social Worker, you will be:
- HCPC registered
- Eligible to work in the UK
Why Liquid Personnel?
- Discounts on groceries, clothing and many high street stores with “My Liquid Rewards”
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
- Networking opportunities at numerous candidate events
- “Refer a Friend” bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place
- “Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us
- Twice weekly payroll
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.