Team Manager - Adults Services - Leicester City - £35 per hour
There is a great management opportunity for a Team Manager within the Adults Service in the East Midlands.
This is a chance to join the Contact and Response Team in Leicester. Therefore experience managing work within safeguarding, duty and triage would be highly beneficial.
Benefits of the role as a Adults Team Manager:
- Great pay rate of £35 per hour
- Management opportunity
- Potential long term contract
Key responsibilities as a Adults Team Manager:
- Provide professional leadership to a team of social workers and non-qualified staff
- Manage the performance and the practice quality of the team
- Manage the fast paced nature of the team
- Fulfill duties as determined by the Service Manager
- Provide and maintain expertise in specialist assessments and interventions as appropriate.
- Be eligible to work in the UK
- Be registered with the HCPC
- Have a full UK license
Why Liquid Personnel?
• Discounts on groceries, clothing and many high street stores with “My Liquid Rewards”
• Free DBS and compliance service
• Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
• Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
• Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
• Networking opportunities at numerous candidate events
• “Refer a Friend” bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place
• “Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us
• Twice weekly payroll
• Free social work training events and CPD webinars
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.