Liquid Personnel are a rapidly growing and award winning recruitment agency operating from the heart of Manchester’s Northern Quarter. Specialising in Social Work, Healthcare and nursing recruitment, we are looking for passionate and dynamic individuals to join our busy and demanding office.
Reporting to the Team Leader, we require someone to join our Quality Assured Projects team on a full time, temporary basis. It will be your job to support and liaise with candidates, clients and all relevant departments of the business to ensure successful completion of Liquid Personnel’s quality assured projects.
Hours of work are Monday to Thursday 8.30am to 5.30pm and Friday 9.00am 5.00pm. The role will be for a minimum of 6 months. Due to the fast paced and busy nature of our QAP Team, it is possible that this role could become permanent for the right candidate. Salary for this role is £8.00 per hour.
We require someone with real drive and determination to be successful in this role. This is a
fantastic opportunity to join a business with large future growth plans.
Duties for this role will include (but not limited to):
• Supporting the set-up of special projects and communicating with all relevant parties to do so
• Undertaking project support functions as defined by the scope of the project
• Managing the allocation of cases and liaising with candidates to ensure they are returned as per the specific project requirements
• Maintaining a day to day issues log and escalate issues when required
• Production of weekly management summaries as directed by the project lead
• Responding to client queries appropriately and in a timely manner
• Supporting and liaise with Sales Consultants and Compliance Team to ensure projects candidates are meeting the necessary compliance needs of the Local Authority and this remains up-to-date
• Liaising with Business Development managers in relation to new special projects and the candidate requirements
As an ideal candidate you will:
• Have previous experience in a fast paced environment
• Be able to show the ability to be able to display time management and prioritise workloads
• Be motivated and driven with a keen eye for detail
• Be a team player and be adaptable
• Display confident communication skills both on the telephone and via email
• Be able to show your initiative
• Be professional, punctual and hardworking
• Have good knowledge of Microsoft packages
If you believe you are the talented and committed individual that we are looking for to join our thriving and fast paced office, please send a copy of your most recent CV and cover letter. Interviews are available ASAP
Liquid Personnel is an Equal Opportunities employer. We also operate a “Guaranteed Interview Scheme”, where we guarantee to interview anyone with a disability whose application meets the minimum criteria for the post. Due to the number of applicants we receive, it’s not always possible to contact unsuccessful candidates. Unless you hear from us within 14 days of your application, please assume that you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.