Social Worker - Fostering Team - Waltham Forest - £31ph
My client are looking for a fostering social worker to cover a short-term contract to cover sickness absence. 36 hours per week. Waltham Forest is an aspiring and enthusiastic service with ambitious aims for our fostering service.
You will draw upon your experience in fostering or related childcare knowledge to support foster carers in achieving positive outcomes.
Your role will include supervision and support for foster carers, including connected persons. The team has a vital contribution to recruitment and training of prospective carers, enabling their growth and development into the role, providing advice and guidance in managing often complex situations.
Benefits of the role as a Fostering Social Worker:
- Varied caseload
- Good level of client interaction
- Autonomy in role
- Good rate of pay
As a Fostering Social Worker, you will have experience of:
- Liaising with other professionals
- Knowledge of relevant legislation
- Holding complex cases and Taking cases to panel
- Proving support to foster carers
- Assessing prospective foster carers
- Fostering experience
You will be:
- HCPC registered
- Eligible to work in the UK
- A full UK license
Why Liquid Personnel?
• Discounts on groceries, clothing and many high street stores with “My Liquid Rewards”
• Free DBS and compliance service
• Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
• Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
• Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
• Networking opportunities at numerous candidate events
• “Refer a Friend” bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place
• “Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us
• Twice weekly payroll
• Free social work training events and CPD webinars
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.