Adults Reassessment Team - Experienced Social Worker - Oxfordshire - £28ph
An exciting role has become available in an Adults Reassessment Team in Oxfordshire. Our client requires an Experienced Social Worker to join the team.
This is a home based role, with lots of autonomy. Ideal for anyone who enjoys a balance of travel and home.
Duties include reassessment of care packages and services for Older People and people with Learning Difficulties. You will hold a varied caseload and be responsible for making the necessary changes and reductions to care plans /Services based on the Service Users needs and vulnerabilities.
As an Adults Reassessment Social Worker you will have experience of….
- Liaising with other professionals
- Knowledge of relevant legislation
- Continuing Health Care Reviews
- Safeguarding Vulnerable adults
- Mental Capacity Assessments
- Managing Complex Cases
- Reviewing Care packages
- Arranging budgets
- Risk Assessments
- Variety of Service User groups
Benefits of the Adult Reassessment Social Worer role….
- Varied caseload
- Good level of client interaction
- Autonomy in role
As an Adult Reassessment Social Worker, You will be….
- HCPC registered
- Eligible to work in the UK
- A Full UK license holder
Why Liquid Personnel?
- Discounts on groceries, clothing and many high street stores with “My Liquid Rewards”
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
- Networking opportunities at numerous candidate events
- “Refer a Friend” bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place
- “Find your own job” bonus - get £250 for bringing your own position to us
- Twice weekly payroll
- Free social work training events and CPD webinars
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.