Senior Social Worker - Family Intervention Team - Norfolk - £32p/h
An experienced Children and Families Social Worker is required to join a Family Intervention Team in Norfolk. The successful social worker must have solid Children and Families, Child Protection and Risk Assessment experience and be confident with court proceedings. As Family Intervention Senior Social Worker you must be flexible and able to work under pressure. Due to the nature of the role candidates must have front line post qualifying experience in Child Protection services.
Benefits of this Family Intervention role:
- Long term contracts
- Central location
- Career progression
- Excellent rate of pay
- Great management support
The successful Family Intervention Senior Social Worker will have experience of:
- Risk Assessment
- Liaising with other professionals
- Knowledge of relevant legislation
- Working with children on the Child Protection Register, Looked after Children and Children in Need.
- Attending Court
- Working with Public Law Outline (PLO)
- Single Assessments
- Chairing Child Protection conferences
- Child Protection meetings
- Case conferences
- Attending LAC Reviews
As a Family Intervention Team Social Worker, You MUST be…
- HCPC registered
- Eligible to work in the UK
- A full UK License Holder
Liquid Personnel is a specialist social work recruitment consultancy, and our knowledgeable staff can undertake tailor-made searches to find the ideal social work jobs for you.
Why Liquid Personnel?
- Discounts on groceries, clothing and many high street stores with “My Liquid Rewards”
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
- Networking opportunities at numerous candidate events
- “Refer a Friend” bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place
- “Find your own job” bonus - get £250 for bringing your own position to us
- Twice weekly payroll
- Free social work training events and CPD webinars
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.