Social Worker - Children with Disabilities - Northamptonshire - up to £32p/h based on experience.
Our Client in Northampton, Northamptonshire requires a Social Worker to join their Children with Disabilities Team. This is a rare opportunity for a Social Worker to join a well established and well managed Children with Disabilities Team. The ideal Children with Disabilities Social Worker will be joining part of an established team with a well-rewarded atmosphere, they should have background knowledge of Child Protection, safeguarding, and children in care processes.
As Children with Disabilities Social Worker you will benefit from:
- A stable team
- Regular supervision
- Competitive rates of pay
- Good management structure
As Children with Disabilities Social Worker you will have experience of:
- Working with children with a range of severe physical and learning disabilities
- Child protection cases
- Core Assessments
- Section 47 Investigations
- Short Breaks work
- Court work and Care Proceedings
As a Children with Disabilities Social Worker, you MUST:
- Be HCPC registered
- Be eligible to work in the UK
- Have a full UK driving license
Why Liquid Personnel?
- Discounts on groceries, clothing and many high street stores with “My Liquid Rewards”
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
- Networking opportunities at numerous candidate events
- “Refer a Friend” bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place
- “Find your own job” bonus - get £250 for bringing your own position to us
- Twice weekly payroll
- Free social work training events and CPD webinars
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.