Deputy Group Manager - Fostering Connected Persons - Bromley - £34p/h
An exciting position has arisen to share in the management of the Bromley Fostering Service, We are committed to supporting our foster carers to ensure that they can offer the highest standard of care possible, to our children in care.We are looking for a successful and experienced Social Worker with a significant track record of success in statutory Children and Families teams and/or fostering teams. As a Leader and Deputy Team Manager you’ll ensure that the service:complies with all of the regulatory requirements provides a high quality service to young people grows and developsPrevious supervisory experience will be an advantage; an understanding of the fostering agenda is essential.
As a Deputy Group Manager, You will have experience of….
- Liaising with other professionals
- Knowledge of relevant legislation
- Holding complex cases and Taking cases to panel
- Proving support to foster carers
- Assessing prospective foster carers
- Fostering Experience
Benefits of the Deputy Group Manager role….
- Varied caseload
- Good level of client interaction
- Autonomy in role
- Training opportunities
- Good rate of pay
As a Social Worker, You will be….
- HCPC registered
- Eligible to work in the UK
- A Full UK license holder
Why Liquid Personnel?
- Discounts on groceries, clothing and many high street stores with “My Liquid Rewards”
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
- Networking opportunities at numerous candidate events
- “Refer a Friend” bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place
- “Find your own job” bonus - get £250 for bringing your own position to us
- Twice weekly payroll
- Free social work training events and CPD webinars
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.