Senior Practitioner - Youth Offending - Suffolk - up to £32ph
An experienced Social Worker is required to join a Youth Offending Team in Suffolk. You will be experienced in work with challenging young people and families, preferably in a Youth Offending setting. You will work with young people subject to bail supervision and secure remand, hold a targeted caseload and contribute to delivery of group work programmes.
The ideal Youth Offending Senior Practitioner will have experience of:
- Responsibility for Bail Support
- Remand Management
- Responsible for producing Pre-Sentence Reports
- Experienced in the Youth Offender Information Systems (YOIS)
- YOT Office and Court Duties.
- Comprehensive Assessments
As a Youth Offending Senior Practitioner, You will benefit from:
- Good rates of pay
- Well managed team
- Admin support available
- Good level of client interaction
- A stable team
- Manageable caseload
- Low turnover of staff
You MUST be:
- HCPC registered
- Eligible to work in the UK
- Full UK license holder
Why Liquid Personnel?
- Discounts on groceries, clothing and many high street stores with “My Liquid Rewards”
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
- Networking opportunities at numerous candidate events
- “Refer a Friend” bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place
- “Find your own job” bonus - get £250 for bringing your own position to us
- Twice weekly payroll
- Free social work training events and CPD webinars
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.