Children and Families Social Workers - Various Teams - Senior Practitioner - Gloucestershire - Up to £35p/h
Gloucestershire County Council are seeking experienced Senior Practitioners to join their Referral and Assessment Teams, Children Looked After and Child Protection Teams.
The positions are for an initial 3 or 6 months with a strong possibility of an extension beyond that. Due to these being very well paid positions, Gloucestershire require you to have experience in one of these teams before, they are based around various locations in the authority.
As a Children and Families Social Worker, You will have experience of...
Referral and Assessment:
- Single Assessments
- Section 47s
- Taking cases up to Case Conference
- Keeping up to date records
- Working on a duty rota
- Child Protection and Court Work
- Care Proceedings
- Core Group Meetings
- Writing comprehensive reports
- Looked After Reviews and working with Children in Care
Benefits of these Children and Families Social Workers role…
- Competitive rates of pay of up to £35 LTD per hour
- Long term contracts starting at 6 months if you wish
- Access to "My Liquid Rewards” our employee benefits scheme that can be used to make savings on virtually all purchases
As a Social Worker, You MUST be…
- HCPC registered
- Eligible to work in the UK
- A Full UK License Holder
Why Liquid Personnel?
- Discounts on groceries, clothing and many high street stores with “My Liquid Rewards”
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
- Networking opportunities at numerous candidate events
- “Refer a Friend” bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place
- “Find your own job” bonus - get £250 for bringing your own position to us
- Twice weekly payroll
- Free social work training events and CPD webinars
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.