Looked After Children Team - Social Worker - Redbridge - £32p/h
Our Client in Redbridge London requires a Social Worker to join their well developed and well managed Looked After Children team. This team provides exceptional support to children who are "looked after" and are preparing to leave the care system. This is a fantastic opportunity for an experienced Looked After Children Social Worker to join a team that genuinely cares about it's service users or for a LAC/CP Social Worker to join a different environment.
Benefits of the Looked After Children Team Social Worker role…
- Fantastic borough with accessible transport links
- Excellent management structure - supportive Team Manager and Assistant Team Manager
- Access to the "My Liquid Rewards" exclusive discount scheme - save £100's per month in stores, on petrol, events etc.
As a Looked After Children Team Social Worker, You will have experience of…
- Completing pathway plans
- Statutory reviews
- Managed the leaving care grant
- Completing Personal Education Plans
- Working with Looked after Children
- Working in partnership with different agencies i.e. Schools, Accomodation
- Offering advice and guidance on welfare and development.
As a Looked After Children Team Social Worker, You will be…
- A fast thinker with a genuine passion to help young people
- Knowledgeable about the Children and Families Act and Child Protection procedures
- HCPC registered
- Eligible to work in the UK
Why Liquid Personnel?
- Discounts on groceries, clothing and many high street stores with “My Liquid Rewards”
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
- Networking opportunities at numerous candidate events
- “Refer a Friend” bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place
- “Find your own job” bonus - get £250 for bringing your own position to us
- Twice weekly payroll
- Free social work training events and CPD webinars
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.