Permanent Independent Review Officer & CP Chair - Conference & Review Team - North Wiltshire - Up to £45,499, up to £8000 relocation package + benefits
My client in Wiltshire, who is in line to become one of the fastest growing economies outside London, is currently hiring for experienced Independent Review officers/CP Chairs, to join their Conference and Review team. Led by large investments, they have structured a holistic approach to their children's social services, in order to provide the best possible service to vulnerable children and families. The Conference and Review team's primary function is to ensure a maintained high-quality of service within CP Conferences and LAC Reviews. Team members are also expected to monitor, and promote development within the service in order to continuously improve the service provided. You will be acting as a source of advice and consultation for colleagues, chairing CP reviews and LAC reviews.
Benefits of working as a Permanent Independent Review Officer & CP Chair include:
- Relocation package of up to £8000
- Generous annual leave allowances
- Large pension contribution
- Interesting and varied role.
- Flexible working schemes
- Childcare Vouchers
- Clear career progression and promotion criteria
The Permanent Independent Review Officer & CP Chair should have:
- Extensive experience
- Held position as a Team Manager or IRO/CP Chair
- Experience holding complex LAC reviews and Child Protection Chairing
- Knowledge of how to appropriately pass review decisions to appropriate officers.
- Experience of working in partnership with families, as well as multi-agency work.
You must have:
- HCPC Registered
- Eligible to work in the UK
- Full UK license holder